Commercial Equipment Leasing and Commercial Equipment Financing Programs from Allstate Capital
Our commercial equipment leasing programs and equipment financing programs are designed to meet the cash flow of our customers. Since all equipment buyers do not have the same revenue trends and allocated expenditures for equipment, Allstate Capital meets different customer needs by offering flexible lease payment programs and terms. Most leasing companies are not sensitive to customers cash flow needs like we are. Our standard lease terms are 12 to 60 months (72 and 84 month terms are available for specific equipment types). We offer 90 day to 6 month deferred payment programs for customers seeking to produce revenues before paying for the equipment. We have seasonal and skip payment programs for businesses that have low revenue trends during certain times of the year. We also offer quarterly and annual payment plans for government and municipal customers.
Adding or updating equipment anytime during the lease is easy with an additional coterminous lease program which will terminate at the same time as your current lease.
Here are just a few of the leasing programs and financing options available through Allstate Capital:
- Excellent rates for established businesses with good credit history.
- Start-up businesses up to $35k without tax returns etc. and higher with returns, in most cases. Industry restrictions may apply.
- Prefunding is available. We pay the vendor any deposits up to, and sometimes exceeding, 50% of the cost of the equipment.
- Application only programs up to, and sometimes exceeding, 100k.
- We can lease virtually any type of equipment in almost any industry.
- New and Used equipment at the same, low rates.
- Roll in software, shipping, installation, warranties, taxes, freight as well.
- Credit turnaround averages 4 hours or less.
- Volume vendor bonuses are available as are return lessee discounts. Call.
- Service after the sale. We will assist our lessees with any needs after closing.
- We specialize in multi-vendor and multi-funder transactions.
- Transactions accepted from $1,000-$5,000,000 .
- Master leases may be available for qualifying businesses.
- All lease types are available including, financial ($1 out), Operating or True leases (FMV residual), Special ($101 out), and Standard Leases (10% out).
- Our Leases are typically "Lease-to-Own".
- We do titled and non-titled equipment.
- Municipal leases are available with the best rates available.
Rates will vary due to the dollar size of the transaction, equipment type, time in business, credit, etc. Please contact us for a current customized quote.